Blessings From Above


Any of you who have listened to or read books by Dave Ramsey knows that he has a very specific formula for getting out of debt. He does not advocate a mother going to work when she has small children at home and believes that your tithe 10% no matter what your income is. I have not been very good about tithing the last few years and when we decided to cut everything we possibly could it was a hard rule to implement with our limited income. But 2 months ago I started taking what money was coming in and tithing it.
Before this I had been barely making anything with my work and it definitely wasn't paying me even minimum wage for my time. Each month since I started to tithe regularly my income has risen by a minimum of 25%. How did that work? Well it seemed like my ideas about our channel were flowing better and my approach to networking became more focused--but was it just a coincidence or the Hand of Providence? I do not believe it was a coincidence because I was REALLY struggling before and now it just feels like things are falling into place. What do you think? Do you have a story about tithing and it's opening of windows for your dreams?

No comments