A New YouTube Channel: NaturalHappy

My YouTube audience to-date is 70% men and 30% women. Initially when I first started it was almost 50/50, the reason for that is that it was winter at the time and I spent a lot of time indoors and many of my videos were about fashion on the farm, or other halfway girly topics. Once spring and summer hit everything was outdoors and very farm-based. That is when my audience shifted to men. So rather than try and force all the men to watch indoor sewing, makeup, hair, and clothing videos I have opened another channel for the ladies to go to independent of all the farming stuff they may not be interested in.

The new channel is named NaturalHappy, the name stems from my efforts to manipulate my life as challenges come up so that I experience serenity and can help facilitate my family in their search for happiness. The topics will be health promoting cosmetics, food, meditation, movement, and thinking. Some of my previous videos fit into those parameters and I have moved them to the new site already. This week I will be spending a lot of time on the KickStarter so will most likely only add a couple of videos to the new site rather than 2-a-day like I do at Dirtpatcheaven. Hope you girls enjoy the switch, and that you boys can't take a sigh of relief that there will be no more period  or boob talk! Love, Julianne

No comments